Why not give this midweek meal a try?
This recipe is quick, easy and jam packed full of flavour. The perfect dinner for when you’re short on time and looking for something healthy.
For your stir-fry you will need:
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- 50g chorizo, sliced
- 1 tsp of chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 2 packets of cooked prawns
- ½ red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 green/yellow bell pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 5/6 mushrooms
- 1 medium courgette, sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 2/3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 150g rice noodles (straight to wok are easier)
This recipe will easily feed 2 people (with maybe a little left over), all you need is a wok.
- Firstly melt the coconut oil in the wok then add the garlic, ginger and chilli and fry for 2 mins being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the onion, pepper, mushrooms and courgette and fry until the vegetables start to soften.
- Add the chorizo and fry gently for 3–4 minutes until crisp.
- Throw the prawns and spring onions into the wok, stir-fry for a minute then add the noodles and sweet chilli sauce. Cook for a further 2 mins.
- Tip everything into 2 bowls, scatter over the coriander and serve.
Enjoy this one and keep an eye out for more recipe ideas coming soon.