Full of goodness and bags of flavour, this quick and easy Italian style chicken recipe will soon become one of your go to meals through out the week.
85g low-fat cream cheese
200g/ fresh spinach
2 tsp smoked paprika
2 skinless chicken breasts
2 stems of cherry tomatoes on the vine (5-6 tomatoes per stem)
Sprinkle of parmesan (or similar)
Serve with roasted veg and rice
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7 and line a large baking tray with baking parchment for the chicken breasts.
- Gently wilt the spinach over a low heat. Once halved in size add the cream cheese, plenty of black pepper and mix well.
- Spread the spinach over the chicken breasts with a dusting of parmesan and smoked paprika. Then top with the tomatoes.
- Place in the oven for 20 mins until the chicken and is cooked all the way through, and the tomatoes are roasted.
- If having your dish with roasted vegetables place these in the oven at the same time as the chicken.
- Cook your rice according to packet instructions (90s in the microwave normally).